Sweet fresh orange and apple chunks accent the tart flavor of the cranberries to create this classic holiday side dish.
- 1 cup Fuji apple, fresh, with peel, 1/2-inch diced
- 3 cups whole cranberries, fresh
- 3/4 cup orange, fresh, with rind, 3/4-inch diced
- 1/2 cup celery, fresh, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup whole berry jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces
- 1 Process orange in a food processor for 30 seconds.
- 2 Combine all other ingredients (except pecan pieces) with orange in Cuisinart and pulse 8 to 10 times or until ingredients are coarsely chopped.
- 3 Stir pecan pieces into mixture.
- 4 Cover and chill.