Homestyle Cranberry Sauce Recipe. Our Cranberry Sauce, with a touch of cinnamon and vanilla, will become a family favorite recipe.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick®.
Nutrition Information (per serving): Calories: 124, Fat: 0 g,
Carbohydrates: 31 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Sodium: 1 mg, Fiber: 2 g, Protein: 0 g.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh cranberries, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Cinnamon, Ground
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Mix sugar and water in medium saucepan. Bring to boil on medium-high heat. Add cranberries and cinnamon; return to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 10 minutes or until cranberries burst and sauce begins to thicken, stirring occasionally.
- 2 Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla. Cool to room temperature; cover.
- 3 Refrigerate until ready to serve.