Be your own barista! Iced coffee doesn’t have to be made behind the counter. Today it can be made at home if you know the right method and it can taste just as delicious!
See our story on the top ten beverage trends.
The Food Channel®. All Rights Reserved. For permission to use in a printed cookbook or commercial website, please contact Editor.
- 3/4 cup fresh brewed dark roast coffee, chilled
- 2 tablespoons Torani® Caramel Syrup
- 4 tablespoons half & half
- Ice, as needed
- 1 Fill a large glass with ice. Add chilled coffee and caramel syrup; stir until blended.
- 2 Add half and half and stir to blend.
- 3 Adjust caramel syrup and half and half if needed.