Have a little holiday pumpkin leftover? Here’s a great way to use it up with one of the great seasonal flavors from Coffee-Mate.
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1-1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons Seasonal Coffee-mate® Pumpkin Spice
- 1 Preheat oven to 300°F.
- 2 Line 12-cup muffin tin with foil liners; coat liners with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3 Beat cream cheese, sugar, cinnamon, flour, vanilla extract and salt in large mixer bowl until smooth.
- 4 Beat in eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 5 Transfer 1/2 cup batter to a medium bowl.
- 6 Add pumpkin and Coffee-mate; stir until blended.
- 7 Divide white cream cheese batter evenly among prepared cups; top evenly with pumpkin batter. Swirl batters with butter knife.
- 8 Bake for 16 to 18 minutes or until just set.
- 9 Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- 10 Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.