Everyone needs an instant pizza recipe to turn to on occasion. This is one you will use again and again, even serve to last minute guests . . . they’ll love it! Oh it’s also as healthy as it is delicious!
For more tips and time saving tricks, follow along with KC Quaretti in the full video here.
- 12 slices French baguette about 3/4-inch thick
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 8 ounces grated cheese; mixture of mozzarella, provolone, or your favorite combo
- 1 Brush bread slices on one side with olive oil.
- 2 Grill oiled side only until golden brown.
- 3 Rub grilled side with garlic clove.
- 4 Top grilled side with tomato slice and then a handful of the grated cheese.
- 5 Sprinkle with salt, pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
- 6 Place in preheated 500 degree oven for 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 7 Drizzle with pesto and serve immediately.