Italian salami and thick slices of melted Mozzarella cheese and roasted red peppers, layered on artisan bakery style ciabatta bread is grill-pressed golden and delicious. Topped with baby spinach and slivered red onion tossed in Italian vinaigrette.
Why Try?: These delicious sandwiches can be personalized to your own liking by adding your favorite toppings and condiments.
- 16 ounces Italian cured meat (thin sliced prosciutto, capocolla and Genoa salami)
- 2 cups roasted red peppers, drained
- 4 ciabatta rolls, sliced for sandwiches
- 8 slices(1/2 each) Mozzarella cheese, fresh
- 2 tablespoons melted butter, as needed
- 1 ounce baby spinach leaves, as needed
- 1 ounce red onion, thin sliced, as needed
- 2 tablespoon Italian vinaigrette
- 1 Layer sliced meats, sliced cheese, roasted red peppers, spinach leaves and red onion evenly on bottom halves of ciabatta rolls.
- 2 Close with top slices of rolls.
- 3 Brush outer surfaces of sandwiches with melted butter.
- 4 Grill press in Panini set on medium-high heat until bread is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- 5 Open each sandwich and add the Italian vinaigrette.
- 6 Close sandwiches and slice diagonally in half.