A fun take on the traditional yogurt parfait or ice cream sundae, this recipe is definitely a conversation starter! Combining all of our favorite parts of a barbecue meal into one easy portable dish, this recipe is easily customizable to include your favorite bbq sauce and protein.
Don’t forget to see how it’s done. We have the video right here!
Other recipes in The Food Channel’s Speedway Snackers series, inspired by NASCAR®:
- Richmond-Inspired Buffalo Chicken Fries
- Watkins Glen-Inspired Pierogi Burger
- Darlington Raceway-Inspired Pimento Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos
- Darlington-Inspired Fried Green Tomato BLT Salad
- Daytona-Inspired Firecracker Dog
- Talladega-Inspired The Big One
- And in honor of this year’s NASCAR sponsor, the Tennessee Monster® Bourbon Crush
- 1 pound brisket burnt ends, chopped
- 2 cups mashed potatoes, prepared
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 grape tomatoes
- BBQ sauce, as needed
- 1 To make one:
- 2 In a medium parfait glass, start by adding 1/4 cup burnt ends on the bottom. Drizzle with bbq sauce.
- 3 Top with 1/4 cup scoop of mashed potatoes. Layer another 1/4 cup burnt ends and another drizzle of sauce.
- 4 Finish with 1/4 cup scoop potatoes. Drizzle with sauce, a sprinkle of cheese and a grape tomato on the top.