This easy-to-assemble school lunch sandwich revs up the flavor with lean deli-sliced Buffalo chicken as a tasty alternative to plain deli-sliced ham or turkey.
We paired our Buffalo chicken sandwich with tasty bacon and cream-cheese stuffed celery sticks and strawberry jello topped with fresh berries!
Find our other Back to School recipes below:
- 1 sandwich roll, sliced
- 1 to 2 small green leaf lettuce leaves
- 1/2 tablespoon ranch dressing
- 3 ounces deli-sliced Buffalo chicken
- 4 (3-inch each) celery sticks
- 2 tablespoons softened cream cheese
- 1 strip crisp cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon Franks® RedHot® Buffalo Sauce (optional)
- 1/4 cup strawberry jello
- as needed fresh mixed berries (sliced strawberries, blueberries and raspberries)
- 1 Layer lettuce, ranch dressing and deli-sliced Buffalo chicken on bottom half of sandwich roll. Close with top half of sandwich roll. Place sandwich in 3-compartment lunch box.
- 2 With a small spoon, spread cream cheese evenly in the center of each celery stalk; top with crumbled bacon. Drizzle Buffalo sauce over the top if desired. Arrange in lunch box.
- 3 Spoon strawberry jello into lunch box compartment; top with fresh sliced berries.
- 4 Close with lunch box lid. Keep chilled.