Elevate your pork chop flavor to the next level with this delicious marinade and recipe from Roni Proter!
These Maple Bourbon Glazed Pork Chops are mouthwateringly delicious and perfect for a hearty weeknight meal.
- 4 pork chops
- 1/2 cup Bourbon
- 1/2 cup Grade A maple syrup
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 In a medium sauce pan, combine the Bourbon and the maple syrup and bring to a boil.
- 2 Reduce to medium low heat and allow to bubble until the liquid has reduced by half.
- 3 Add the apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper and the butter. Stir, turn off the heat and allow to cool before pouring over the pork chops.
- 4 Marinate for 30 minutes. Place on a medium high heat and sear, brushing the chops with the remaining marinade while it grills.
- 5 Grill for a few minutes on each side or the internal temperature is 145.