Using a sipping vinegar that is already flavored with turmeric and honey creates a smoother drinking experience. Combining it with your favorite vodka, maple syrup, and seltzer, however, creates a Maple Turmeric Tonic that is refreshing and easy to make.
It’s a great alternative way to get in your daily apple cider vinegar shots!
This recipe is courtesy of Vermont Village.
- Turmeric sipping vinegar
- Maple syrup
- Lemon zest peel
- Seltzer water
- Double shot glass
- 1 Fill the double shot glass 1/4 full with Turmeric Sipping Vinegar
- 2 Fill the rest of the shot glass with vodka
- 3 Add 1tsp of maple syrup (add more if you like a sweeter drink)
- 4 Using a stir stick or a shaker combine liquids well
- 5 Fill the bottom of a glass tumbler with ice cubes. Pour mix over ice
- 6 Top off with seltzer water and lemon zest and serve