Freshly-made margaritas add a refreshing and spirited touch to any gathering—like having the gang over to celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Why Try? Instead of purchasing a jug of premixed margaritas treat your guests to freshly made pitcher of perfect margaritas.
- 1 1/2 cups good quality tequila
- 3/4 cup orange flavored liquor
- 6 cups orange juice
- 2 cups fresh tangerine juice
- 6 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Coarse salt
- Fresh orange slices
- 1 In glass pitcher, combine tequila, orange liquor, and citrus juices; stir to blend.
- 2 Serve in salt rimmed glasses over ice; garnish with fresh orange slices.
- 3 To rim glasses in salt: Cut a small slit in the center of a lime wedge, run the lime wedge a quarter of the way around each glass, dredge in a plate of coarse salt (kosher salt works fine), and arrange salt-rimmed glasses on platter or serving table.