Impress your party guests with this make-ahead appetizer. Marinated Shrimp and Artichokes are light enough to be an hors d’oeuvres and just hearty enough to hold you over until dinner! Perfect for the days when you’re pressed for time, this dish can be made 8-24 hours in advance and still taste incredibly fresh. This recipe is brought to us by Holly Clegg’s Kitchen 101: Secrets to Cooking Confidence cookbook.
Want to see how it’s done? We have the video right here!
If you would like to see more recipes and videos from Rush Hour Recipes, click here!
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (0.75-oz) envelope zesty Italian dressing mix
- 1 lb peeled medium shrimp, cooked
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives, sliced or halved
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese, optional
- 1 In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, olive oil, and dressing mix.
- 2 In a large bowl, combine all remaining ingredients and toss with vinaigrette.
- 3 Cover and refrigerate 8-24 hours, time permitting.