Hearty stuffed crust pizza layered with a four-meat blend of sausage, bacon, Canadian bacon and pepperoni, with black olives and bell peppers-–all smothered in gooey melted Mozzarella cheese served with a side of red sauce for dipping.
Why Try? Impress the crowd with this hearty four meat pizza layered in a pizzeria-style cheese stuffed crust pizza!
- 16 ounce prepared pizza dough
- 8 sticks string cheese
- 1 cup crumbled cooked sausage
- Cornmeal for dusting
- 2 cups pizza sauce, divided
- 4 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese, divided
- 4 ounces Canadian style bacon
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 2 cups diced bacon, cooked
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 1/4 cup black olive slices, drained
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Heat oven to 475°F.
- 2 Roll out pizza dough into a 14-inch circle. Place on 12-inch oiled pizza pan dusted with cornmeal (drape crust evenly over outer edges of pan).
- 3 Position 1 stick string cheese along inside edges of dough, fold dough over cheese and press to seal. Repeat with remaining cheese sticks; forming a cheese stuffed crust around outer edge of pizza pan.
- 4 Spread 1/2 cup pizza sauce evenly over center of pizza crust; top with 2 cups shredded cheese.
- 5 Arrange Canadian bacon, bell pepper strips, bacon, sausage, pepperoni and black olives over top of pizza. Top with shredded cheese and bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Remove from oven. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese evenly over top of pizza.