This Mexican inspired extravaganza is served cold over lettuce with chips on the side.
This recipe courtesy of SPAM®.
- 1/2 cup rainbow rotini
- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic, cut in cubes
- 1 (15-ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- 1 (2 1/4-ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) jar salsa
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- Tortilla chips
- 1 Cook rotini according to package directions; chill.
- 2 In skillet, cook SPAM® until golden brown; cool.
- 3 In large bowl, combine rotini, SPAM®, pinto beans, cheese, corn, pepper, onion, tomato, and olives.
- 4 In small bowl, combine salsa, sour cream, and mayonnaise.
- 5 Toss together salsa mixture and SPAM mixture. Cover and chill several hours.
- 6 Spoon salad mixture over lettuce. Serve with chips.