This light summer style salsa is a great way to liven up fresh Florida seafood.
Recipe courtesy of Florida Department of Agriculture
- 3 cups watermelon (seedless if available), diced
- 1/2 cup bell pepper (green, or your favorite color), diced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon jalapeño pepper, finely chopped
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 Combine all ingredients.
- 2 Cover and refrigerate 1 hour to let all of the flavors come together.