This delicious mini-sandwich platter for entertaining features tender slow smoked beef brisket, creamy horseradish sauce, and ripe sliced tomatoes served on buttery toasted mini rolls. Sliced beef brisket, purchased from a grocery store deli or barbecue take-out restaurant, keeps prep simple and fast.
Why Try? The craveable flavor combination of tender, smoked beef brisket and creamy horseradish sauce paired together in slider-sized sandwiches will be the hit of the party.
- 1 1/2 pounds barbecue smoked beef brisket, thin sliced, warm
- 12 white cocktail buns, sliced horizontally for sandwiches
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 6 tablespoons creamy horseradish sauce
- 24 slices roma tomatoes
- 1 Brush cut sides of sliced buns with melted butter and toast in a large skillet until light golden brown.
- 2 Arrange buns, cut side up, on a flat work surface or cutting board.
- 3 Top the bottom half of each bun evenly with creamy horseradish sauce, 2 slices of tomato and folded strips of thin sliced beef brisket. Close each sandwich with top half of bun.
- 4 Arrange on platter; serve warm.