Mixed Fruit Smoothies Recipe. Lighten up your holiday brunch table with a refreshing fruit smoothie. Serve this festive drink with our egg nog rum raisin french toast and crispy bacon.
Part of our Holiday Morning Menu.
Copyright 2008. The Food Channel®. All Rights Reserved. For permission to use in a printed cookbook or commercial website, please contact Editor.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup strawberries, frozen
- 6 ounces yogurt, strawberry flavored
- 1 banana
- 1 1/2 cups ice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 4 strawberries, fresh (optional), garnish
- 1 Combine all ingredients (except fresh strawberries) in a blender and puree until smooth.
- 2 Serve in glasses and garnish with fresh strawberries if desired.