This is not some sissy bridal shower punch. A bit tart and not overly sweet, this spiced rum punch will be the hit of your March Mania hoops watch party.
Why Try? The spices in the spiced rum bring a touch of complexity with little effort. Plus, the recipe makes 1 gallon so you won’t be constantly getting up to fix another drink.
- 750 ml spiced rum, chilled
- 2 quarts cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 1/4 quart (slightly more than half a 2-liter bottle) lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 2 seedless clementines, sliced thin
- 1 Combine cranberry juice, lemon-lime soda and rum in a punch bowl. Alternatively, mix ingredients in a large pot and pour into a pitcher, refrigerating any punch left in the pot for later use. Clementine slices can be placed in the punch bowl or pitcher or used to garnish the rim of the glass. Provide glasses filled with ice to allow guests to serve themselves.