A hearty sandwich of Black Forest ham, honey roasted turkey breast, salami and mayonnaise piled in oversized sub rolls topped with autumn salad with toasted walnuts, sliced red pears and Swiss cheese.
Why Try? You need something to pair with your Oktoberfest beer! This potent sandwich will fill the bill—and your stomach.
- 12 ounces (12 slices) deli sliced black forest ham
- 12 ounces (12 slices) deli sliced honey roasted turkey
- 1 1/2 ounces (12 slices) deli sliced salami
- 4 10-inch baguettes, partially sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup slivered red onions
- 1/4 cup toasted walnut pieces
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced pears
- 1/4 cup olive oil and vinegar salad dressing
- 1/4 cup thin shaved (or shredded) Swiss cheese
- 1 Wrap rolls in foil; heat in preheated oven at 350°F for 10 minutes or until fully heated.
- 2 Spread 2 tablespoons mayonnaise evenly over each roll.
- 3 Layer 3 slices each: ham, turkey and salami evenly over each roll.
- 4 Combine spinach, red onions, walnuts, pear slices and salad dressing in bowl and toss to blend; portion evenly over each roll.
- 5 Top each roll evenly with Swiss cheese.