OLD BAY and fresh garlic supply just the right flavor for this attractive seafood entree that’s ready in 15 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 1/2 teaspoons OLD BAY® Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Parsley Flakes
- 1 Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add garlic; cook and stir 30 seconds or until fragrant. (Do not brown.)
- 2 Add shrimp and Old Bay; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Stir in lemon juice and parsley.
- 3 Serve over cooked pasta or rice, if desired.