Are you looking for a new twist on a traditional winter cocktail? Well, try the Orange Spiced Cider. Created by the nation’s first tea sommelier, James Labe, this warm cocktail is a blend of Numi Orange Spice Tea, apple cider, and Ron Abuelo Añejo rum, which lends its subtle spicy flavor to the drink. The super premium aged rum adds depth and layers of flavor to the tea for a purely satisfying winter warmer. Garnished with a cinnamon stick, this cocktail is the perfect substitute for regular cup of cider on a cold winter day.
- 1 Numi Orange Spice Tea Bag
- 8 oz. Apple Cider
- 2 oz. Ron Abuelo Añejo rum
- 1 Heat Cider until very hot.
- 2 Steep 1 Tea Bag directly in Cider for 5 minutes, covered.
- 3 Uncover, add Rum and stir.
- 4 Garnish with Cinnamon Stick.