Make a quick, flavorful shrimp sautéed with Parmesan Herb Seasoning, white wine and parsley flakes.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick®
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Parmesan Herb Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Parsley Flakes
- 1 Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add shrimp; cook and stir 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink.
- 2 Stir in Seasoning, wine and parsley until shrimp are well coated.
- 3 Serve with cooked rice and garnish with lemon wedges, if desired.