Just about everyone loves popcorn—and this holiday gift idea takes popcorn to a whole new flavor level.
Why Try? This is an exciting way to flavor your popcorn. The buttery flavor of the popcorn pairs well with the rich flavor of the Parmesan cheese. What a wonderful gift as well. Include popcorn kernels in a container along with a wedge of Parmesan and a grater in a basket. Use popped popcorn to fill the basket and include a copy of the recipe.
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 Coat the bottom of the pot with vegetable oil and popcorn kernels. Cover the pot with a tight fitting lid and place over medium low heat.
- 2 Once popcorn begins to pop, continuously shake the pot while keeping the pot over the heat.
- 3 Transfer popped popcorn to a bowl.
- 4 Drizzle with butter.
- 5 Toss with Parmesan cheese and serve.