What a cute idea to serve along side chili at your Halloween gathering! The kids will love it.
This recipe courtesy of www.recipegoldmine.com and Betty Crocker.
- 2 1/4 cups Original Bisquick mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2 Stir Bisquick mix and milk until soft dough forms. Place dough on surface dusted with Bisquick mix; gently roll in Bisquick mix to coat. Shape into ball; knead 10 times.
- 3 Shape dough into 30 (1-inch) balls. Roll 15 balls into 15 six-inch ropes to make broomstick handles. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Pat remaining balls onto 1 end of each broomstick handle. Dip fork into Bisquick mix; press fork firmly on balls to make bristles.
- 4 Brush egg over dough. Sprinkle cheese over dough bristles. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Serve warm.