This delightful main dish salad is the perfect make ahead meal!
- 1 pound pasta, cooked, drained and rinsed
- 8 ounces diced hard salami
- 1/4 cup cubed mozzarella
- 1 tomato seeded & chopped
- 1 bunch spring onions sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons fresh oregano
- 4 tablespoons fresh basil
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1/4 cup pecorino
- 1 Combine pasta, salami, mozzarella, tomato, onion and thyme and mix well.
- 2 Whisk together olive oil, herbs, white balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper and garlic until well blended.
- 3 Pour over salad and toss well.
- 4 Chill for 1 hour to 24 hours
- 5 Mix in the pecorino just before serving.