Fall is here and between apple picking and hay rides, weekend trips to the local farm seem to be the activity of choice for couples, friends and families alike. Food Network Chef Claire Robinson has created fall-themed recipes, and turned those freshly picked apples and pumpkins into a weekend brunch using seasonal ingredients.
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Chef Claire Robinson, 2011.
- 1-1/2 cups ice
- 1 (6 ounces) low fat coffee yogurt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup NEW all-natural Coffee-mate Natural Bliss Sweet Cream
- 1 Combine ice, yogurt, pumpkin pie spice and Natural Bliss in a blender and blend until smooth.
- 2 Pour into a large glass and enjoy