These Pumpkin Tartlets are a great way to get a portion-controlled dessert without the guilt! The key to this recipe is to make sure the muffin tin is greased properly and to use a plastic frosting knife to gently remove the tartlet.
- Baking spray (or) oil of your choice
- 2 boxes Enjoy Life Foods Snickerdoodle Cookies
- 1/2 can pumpkin
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch (can substitute with Tapioca or Potato)
- 1 teaspoon EnerG Powdered Egg Replacer
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2 Prepare a mini muffin tin by spraying it with baking spray or using oil.
- 3 On waxed paper, use a rolling pin or the palm of your hand to flatten each Snickerdoodle cookie as evenly as you can.
- 4 Gently place one cookie in each mini muffin indent to form a small pie shell.
- 5 In a large bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients.
- 6 Beat with an electric mixer, scraping the sides to ensure an even mixture.
- 7 Spoon enough pumpkin batter into each shell but do not fill more than half way (this will cause it to bubble over and crust it to the pan).
- 8 Bake for 15-20 minutes until the pie shell starts to slightly brown.
- 9 Cool completely before trying to remove the tartlets to ensure a solid treat.