Taco Tuesday, anyone? Flank Steak is the perfect protein addition for any weeknight meal and it’s so easy to make! Dinner is best when it’s simple and delicious.
- 1 small flank steak
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk. Add the flank steak and coat with the marinade.
- 2 Set aside for 5 minutes. Heat a grill pan to high heat. Sear the flank steak on one side for 3-4 minutes, then rotate so the grill marks are diagonal and cook for another minute.
- 3 Flip, cook for another 3-4 minutes, turn off the heat and remove from the pan.
- 4 Allow to rest for several minutes before cutting on the diagonal, against the grain.