The gang coming over to watch the basketball tourney? You need to whip up a quick snack pronto? These tasty red, white and blue nachos will win the day.
Why Try? Without any cooking, you can serve up a bright version of nachos with lots of toppings to pile on.
- 1 (9 ounce) bag blue corn chips
- 1 cup salsa verde
- 4 ounces queso fresco, crumbled
- 1 fresh jalapeño, minced
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 cup black beans, canned, drained
- 1 Pour chips into a large serving bowl.
- 2 Pour on the salsa verde, crumble the queso fresco over the top, and sprinkle over the jalapeño, tomato and black beans. Serve.