The hot & spicy Buffalo Chicken Fries served at the Richmond International Raceway are a big hit with NASCAR® fans this season, and it’s easy to see why. Smothered in gooey cheese sauce, and topped with spicy Buffalo grilled chicken, and a creamy ranch dressing. Waffle fries have never tasted so delicious!
Want to see how it’s done? We have the video right here!
- 1/2 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- 1/3 cup clarified butter
- 1 large chicken breast, grilled, shredded
- 1/2 pound frozen waffle-cut fries, prepared according to package directions
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese sauce, warm
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper sauce (optional)
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing (optional)
- 1 Combine cayenne pepper sauce and melted butter in bowl and whisk to blend. Add shredded chicken and toss to evenly coat. Reserve.
- 2 Arrange prepared waffle fries on sheet pan lined with baking paper; top with cheese sauce, Buffalo shredded chicken and crumbled blue cheese.
- 3 Bake uncovered in a preheated conventional oven at 400°F for 5 minutes, or until bubbly and cheese is melted.
- 4 Transfer Buffalo chicken fries to serving board; garnish with green onions, additional cayenne pepper sauce and ranch dressing, if desired.