The hot & spicy Buffalo Chicken Fries served at the Richmond International Raceway are a big hit with NASCAR® fans this season, and it’s easy to see why. Smothered in gooey cheese sauce, and topped with spicy Buffalo grilled chicken, and a creamy ranch dressing. Waffle fries have never tasted so delicious!
Want to see how it’s done? We have the video right here!
Other recipes in The Food Channel’s Speedway Snackers series, inspired by NASCAR®:
- Kansas Raceway-Inspired BBQ Sundae
- Watkins Glen-Inspired Pierogi Burger
- Darlington Raceway-Inspired Pimento Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos
- Talladega-Inspired Big One
- Darlington-Inspired Fried Green Tomato BLT Salad
- Daytona-Inspired Firecracker Dog
- And in honor of this year’s NASCAR sponsor, the Tennessee Monster® Bourbon Crush
- 1/2 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- 1/3 cup clarified butter
- 1 large chicken breast, grilled, shredded
- 1/2 pound frozen waffle-cut fries, prepared according to package directions
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese sauce, warm
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper sauce (optional)
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing (optional)
- 1 Combine cayenne pepper sauce and melted butter in bowl and whisk to blend. Add shredded chicken and toss to evenly coat. Reserve.
- 2 Arrange prepared waffle fries on sheet pan lined with baking paper; top with cheese sauce, Buffalo shredded chicken and crumbled blue cheese.
- 3 Bake uncovered in a preheated conventional oven at 400°F for 5 minutes, or until bubbly and cheese is melted.
- 4 Transfer Buffalo chicken fries to serving board; garnish with green onions, additional cayenne pepper sauce and ranch dressing, if desired.