Fresh and on-trend chicken salad sandwich features a quick-to-fix rotisserie roasted chicken salad with toasted almonds and diced Granny Smith apples served on hearty whole grain bread with fresh field greens.
Why Try? Succulent, juicy slow-roasted chicken adds incredible flavor to this chicken salad. Store-bought rotisserie chicken keeps prep extra simple and easy.
- 2 1/2 cups diced rotisserie roasted chicken breast meat
- 2/3 cup diced celery
- 2/3 cup diced Granny Smith apples
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 slices whole grain bread
- 2 cups packaged spring mix lettuce blend
- 1 Combine store-bought rotisserie-roasted chicken, celery, apples, almonds and mayonnaise in bowl; mix well. Season with the salt and pepper and mix to blend.
- 2 Spread chicken salad evenly on 4 slices of bread, top with lettuce and close with top halves of sandwiches.