Watch cauliflower disappear off of your plate in a jiffy with this quick and delicious recipe for roasted cauliflower. Add it to your next dinner as a side dish to your favorite protein, or just eat the crispy vegetables all by themselves!
To see how it’s done, check out the video on roasted vegetables and plan your dinner today!
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 2 Cut the cauliflower into small and even pieces.
- 3 Drizzle with olive oil.
- 4 Salt and pepper generously.
- 5 Spread vegetables evenly around pan.
- 6 Cook for twenty minutes, or until the cauliflower reaches desired crispiness.
- 7 Serve and enjoy!