Already sweet cherry tomatoes, intensified by roasting, are tossed with summery basil, tangy Feta crumbles, and angel hair pasta.
Why Try? Served warm, cold, or room temperature, this pasta is a great side or summer lunch. Keep it simple or add other favorites like bacon, green onions, or black olives.
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1/4 cup olive oil plus more for drizzling
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 10 fresh basil leaves, torn into small pieces
- 4 ounces Feta, crumbled
- 1 Preheat oven to 400°F. Place tomatoes in a baking dish and toss in olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until tomatoes pop and look roasted.
- 2 Meanwhile, boil a large pot of salted water and cook pasta for 4 to 5 minutes or until al dente. Drain and toss with roasted tomatoes, their juices, basil, and Feta, drizzling with more olive oil if needed. Serve warm or at room temperature.