Scrambled eggs are an all-time breakfast favorite. This ultra-easy Scrambled Eggs with Sour Cream Recipe turns out fabulous scrambled eggs every time. Serve them for your Easter breakfast or brunch and everyone will be egg-static. We partnered the scrambled eggs with country ham and red-eye gravy. But of course they’d be wonderful with bacon, sausage, pancakes or any breakfast staples.
Why Try? This recipe is so easy, yet so delicious, and it works great with a crowd. So, if you’re having guests staying over, this will be an excellent choice, and will make everyone happy. You can easily double it to feed a larger gathering.
- 8 extra-large eggs
- 3/4 cup half-and-half
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 3 ounces sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- 1 Whisk the eggs in a bowl with half-and-half, salt and pepper.
- 2 Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a large sauté pan. Add the eggs and cook them over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until the desired doneness. Off the heat, add the sour cream, chives and the remaining 1 tablespoon butter.