Can replace shrimp with good quality white fish.
See related stories and recipes:
Branson Theme Park Opens Culinary Center
Culinary Classes Meet You Where You Are
Midwest Living Senior Food Editor Tastes it All
An Interview with the Designer
The Culinary Class Experience
- 1 (6-7 oz.) can crabmeat
- 1 lb. large pink shrimp, broken into chunks
- 1 (7 oz.) can mushrooms, drained
- 3 stalks celery, minced
- 1/2 large onion, minced
- 1 can Cream of Shrimp soup
- 8-10 crumbled Saltine crackers
- 1 box of Turkey or Chicken Stovetop Stuffing
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese or Italian blend cheese
- clam juice - to moisten to dressing consistency (can also use juice from shrimp)
- 1 Mix all ingredients well and place in a greased, deep 8 x 8 baking dish. Dot the top with butter slices.
- 2 Bake at 350 degrees until set and browned, about 45-50 minutes.