This easy to assemble ceviche features COOKED shrimp marinated in a zesty jalapeno lime marinade served with a creamy chilled Dijon sauce for dipping.
Why Try? Anytime a restaurant chef is willing to share his recipe, you owe it to yourself to either visit or try it at home. This recipe will make you look like you’re a restaurant chef!
- 1 cup cooked shrimp
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 fresh limes, squeezed, juiced
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 jalapeno (with or without seeds, diced)
- 1 sprig fresh cilantro, chopped
- COLD DIJON SAUCE:
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 dashes hot sauce
- 1 Prepare food by cleaning shrimp, juicing limes, dicing tomato, onion and jalapeno.
- 2 Marinate shrimp in lime for 30 minutes.
- 3 Meanwhile, mix all ingredients for Cold Dijon Sauce together.
- 4 After shrimp has finished marinating, toss together with Cold Dijon Sauce and serve.
- 5 Plate with chips, salsa and Dijon sauce.