Here’s a pasta salad that’s loaded with flavor and is as colorful as the Italian flag.
Why Try? This pasta salad is perfect for potluck occasions, picnics, or anytime you want to enjoy a superb side dish.
- 1 pound rotini or penne pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian Dressing
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives, whole
- 1 (14 ounce) small can artichokes, whole
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 (12 ounce) package cherry tomatoes
- 1 green bell pepper, julienned
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and blanched, cut into 1" pieces
- Salad Supreme (found in herb isle of grocery store)
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 Cook the pasta according to the manufacturer’s directions stirring occasionally to keep the pasta from sticking together.
- 2 While the pasta is cooking prepare the other ingredients.
- 3 In a large bowl add the cooked pasta and all other ingredients, mixing well.
- 4 Sprinkle with Salad Supreme and Parmesan cheese.
- 5 Pour the bottle of Italian dressing over the salad, toss and add more seasoning to taste if you like.