The reviews are in — everyone is raving about this fabulously easy pumpkin pie.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick®.
Nutrition Information (per serving): Calories: 286, Fat: 10 g, Carbohydrates: 42 g, Cholesterol: 71 mg, Sodium: 139 mg, Fiber: 3 g,
Protein: 7 g.
Test Kitchen Tip: Use 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Ground Cinnamon , 3/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Ginger , 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Nutmeg and 1/8 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cloves in place of the pumpkin pie spice
- 1 frozen unbaked deep dish pie crust (9-inch)
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F. Place frozen pie crust on large foil-lined baking sheet.
- 2 Mix pumpkin, milk, eggs and pumpkin pie spice in large bowl until smooth. Pour into crust.
- 3 Bake 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Bake 40 minutes longer or until knife inserted 1 inch from crust comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.