Who doesn’t love S’Mores by the campfire? Well now you can have them any day of the year and no fire required! I love to wrap these cookies individually and bring to picnics and BBQs or even pop one in your lunch box.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 24 marshmallows
- 8 ounces milk chocolate
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2 Mix together cake mix, pudding, eggs, water, oil and graham cracker crumbs until well blended.
- 3 Drop rounded tablespoons of batter onto cookies sheets about 2 inches apart.
- 4 Bake for 13-15 minutes.
- 5 Cool on cookies sheet for 3 minutes before removing to cooling racks.
- 6 Melt chocolate in a bowl over simmering water without letting the bowl touch the water.
- 7 Spread on teaspoon of melted chocolate over the bottom/flat side of each cookie.
- 8 Cut the marshmallows in half and place 2 half pieces on half of the cookies.
- 9 Put cookies with marshmallows under broiler for 20 seconds or until marshmallows are lightly toasted.
- 10 Top with the other cookies and enjoy!