This superbly easy recipe is a simple way of adding flavor to a roasted marshmallow. Simply grab some chocolate hazelnut spread and graham crackers on your way to the fire pit, and you’ll have a great S’more Pop in under a minute.
- 6 large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chocolate hazelnut spread, warm
- 3 graham crackers
- 1 Crush graham crackers in a sealed plastic bag until you have an even ratio of crumbs to small pieces. Set aside.
- 2 Carefully position a marshmallow on the end of a metal skewer, and toast briefly over an open flame.
- 3 Drizzle warm chocolate hazelnut spread lightly over toasted marshmallow.
- 4 Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over toasted marshmallow.
- 5 Serve immediately.