This hearty chicken club sandwich eats like burger, and makes a great option for lunch or dinner.
Recipe courtesy of Borden® Singles Sensations™
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast filets (about 1 pound total)
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 8 slices Borden® Southwest PepperJack Singles Sensations™
- 4 Kaiser rolls, sliced horizontally, toasted
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 green leaf lettuce leaves
- 8 tomato slices
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp
- 1/4 avocado, peeled, sliced
- 1 Preheat grill.
- 2 Season chicken with salt and pepper and grill over medium heat for 5 to 8 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- 3 Top each chicken filet with 2 slices cheese; heat on grill until cheese melts.
- 4 Spread mayonnaise on bottom half of each roll and top with lettuce, tomato, bacon, chicken and avocado.
- 5 Close each sandwich with top half of roll and serve.