Cheese balls are always a hit at potlucks and holiday gatherings. This cheese ball includes SPAM® in the ingredient line up.
This recipe courtesy of SPAM®
- 1 (7-ounce) can SPAM® Classic
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon dehydrated onion flakes, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 Finely chop SPAM® or process in food processor using chopping blade.
- 2 In medium bowl, combine SPAM® and remaining ingredients until well mixed. Cover and refrigerate about 1 hour to firm.
- 3 Shape into a ball; wrap in waxed paper and refrigerate until serving time.
- 4 Roll ball in chopped parsley or paprika. Place on serving tray and circle with crackers.