This hearty jambalaya recipe is the perfect dish to welcome a new, and warmer season! It’s quick and easy, but full of savory-sweet flavor, and deliciously fresh ingredients – your party guests will never know how simple it was to make! This Louisiana-inspired recipe is brought to us from Holly Clegg’s Trim & Terrific Gulf Coast Favorites cookbook!
Quick Tip? One-half cup salsa is equal to one serving of vegetables! Add salsa to your favorite recipes to sneak in those veggies.
Want to see how it’s done? We have the video right here!
If you would like to see more videos from Rush Hour Recipes, click here!
- 1 (16-ounce) jar chunky salsa
- 8 ounces reduced-fat smoked sausage, diced
- 1 cup crawfish tails, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 In a large nonstick skillet, mix salsa, sausage, crawfish, thyme and 1/3 cup green onions. Bring to a boil.
- 2 Reduce heat and cook for 10 minutes.
- 3 Serve the jambalaya over rice.