This classic appetizer makes a decadently delicious between-meal snack or first course. As a nice bonus: you’ll find this recipe is quite easy to make.
Why Try? With pepperjack cheese and a four-cheese Mexican blend, this is a cheese lover’s delight.
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach
- 2 13 3/4-ounce cans artichoke hearts
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- Nutmeg, fresh ground to taste
- 1 cup grated pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup grated Mexican style four cheese blend
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2 Grease casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3 Heat spinach in a microwave oven on high for 5 minutes and squeeze dry. Drain the artichoke hearts and coarsely chop.
- 4 Combine all ingredients in a large bowl except both cheeses. Stir well.
- 5 Transfer ingredients into the prepared casserole dish and sprinkle cheese on top.
- 6 Bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- 7 Serve with fresh vegetables.