Three Superfoods, walnuts, strawberries and spinach, team up to create a fresh-from-the-garden flavor when you want to welcome spring with a nutritious lunch or side salad.
Why Try? Just assemble and enjoy – recipes don’t get any easier than this!
- 1 6-ounce bag fresh spinach, (about 4 cups) thick stems removed
- 1 pint strawberries, ends trimmed and quartered
- 1 cup walnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 Empty bag of spinach into a large serving bowl.
- 2 Add in strawberries, walnuts, and red onion.
- 3 Pour over balsamic vinaigrette and toss to coat. Serve immediately.