Strawberries and shortbread come to life with the warm, nutty flavor of pumpkin pie spice and the tropical essence of coconut milk in this smooth, creamy mousse.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick®
- 4 ounces (1/2 package) cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup Thai Kitchen® Coconut Milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup coarsely crushed shortbread cookies, divided
- 6 strawberries, sliced, divided
- Fresh mint leaves (optional)
- 1 Beat cream cheese, pumpkin pie spice and 1/4 cup of the sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Add coconut milk; beat until well blended.
- 2 Beat cream and remaining 1/4 cup sugar in another large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until stiff peaks form. Add 1/2 of the whipped cream to cream cheese mixture; stir until well blended. Gently stir in remaining whipped cream.
- 3 Spoon 2 teaspoons of the crushed cookies into each of 12 (2-ounce) shot glasses. Divide strawberry slices evenly among glasses. Layer each glass with mousse and remaining crushed cookies.
- 4 Garnish with fresh mint, if desired.