A stuffed and rolled pork tenderloin may look difficult but it is really easy! Also called butterfly, don’t be afraid to give it a try; not only is it a gorgeous way to serve tenderloin, it’s wonderfully delicious and healthy!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 package fresh baby spinach
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2 Sauté onion in olive oil until translucent and softened.
- 3 Add spinach and cook until tender. Set aside in strainer to drain.
- 4 Make a 1/4-inch deep slice lengthwise into the tenderloin.
- 5 Continue making lengthwise slices so you are unrolling the tenderloin.
- 6 Cover with parchment paper and tap until even in thickness.
- 7 Layer on the Swiss cheese slices.
- 8 Top with the drained spinach mixture.
- 9 Place the prosciutto slices next.
- 10 Roll the tenderloin lengthwise.
- 11 Tie with kitchen string or wrap in parchment paper.
- 12 Roast until internal temperature reaches 160; about 35 minutes.