- 3 large fresh portabella mushrooms, stems removed
- 8 ounces steamed and cooled purple or red potatoes
- 6 slices cooked crisp bacon, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1 Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2 Drizzle 3-4 tablespoon olive oil into a baking dish.
- 3 Wipe the portabellas clean with a damp paper towel.
- 4 Place mushrooms in baking dish.
- 5 Slice potatoes and place inside mushrooms.
- 6 Divide bacon evenly between the three mushrooms.
- 7 Combine garlic and parsley and chop again together.
- 8 Top the bacon with the parsley garlic mixture.
- 9 Drizzle with remaining olive oil.
- 10 Bake 20 minutes.