A sophisticated dessert for summer entertaining, this frosty, colorful confection will surely impress your guests.
Why Try? This is one of the most versatile desserts you can find. Choose your favorite sorbets and get creative with fresh berries or other fruit.
- 4 large (2 ounce each) scoops lime sorbet
- 4 small (1 ounce) scoops black cherry ice cream
- 8 mini (1/2 ounce) scoops raspberry sorbet
- 8 mini (1/2 ounce) scoops orange sorbet
- 8 mini (1/2 ounce) scoops lemon sorbet
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 18 fresh berries for garnish
- 1 Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 2 Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter in bowl; mix with a fork.
- 3 To assemble each dessert; press 3 tablespoons crumb mixture onto bottom and up sides of small (1/2 cup) ramekin. Repeat for remaining 3 ramekins. Bake 20 minutes. Let cool completely.
- 4 Scoop 1/2 cup lime sorbet into each ramekin; smooth out sorbet so top is level.
- 5 Place 1 small scoop of black cherry sorbet on top of lime sorbet; with back of spoon press level to top of ramekin. Arrange 1-2 mini scoops of other sorbets around the black cherry scoop.
- 6 Garnish with berries. Serve immediately.