This fresh and delightful dip makes any chip taste better. Adds excellent flavor and a touch of class to snack time.
Why Try? A freshly-made dip wins out over store-bought every time, and this tasty concoction is quick and simple to prepare.
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons hot red pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 4 scallions, sliced thin
- 1 Puree tomatoes, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, pepper sauce, salt and pepper in a food processor until fairly smooth. Add scallions, reserving 1 tablespoon sliced green part for garnish. Pulse a few more times until combined.
- 2 Transfer to serving bowl and garnish with reserved scallion. Serve a room temperature.